Saturday, January 31, 2009

I think I might be in love...

with CVS that is! :)

(certainly not to take away from my God, husband and son)

Anyway, if you didn't already know, I am a HUGE fan of a great deal and I'm pretty sure I've found an amazing way to get them every week! Combine coupons, weekly add and super saver card...that's a recipe for success. Today was my first day to give it a try and I think I'm gonna like this. Any ideas what to do with things I can get for FREE (after coupons, discounts and such) that I don't actually use or need? I found something else to go get tonight before I go to service...gotta go! I'll let you know how the "first date" with CVS went later. I guess I am technically about to go on the second date in same day!

Much Love!
Theresa

No comments: