8:55am
CDV and I walked out the door, I locked it and we walked to the car. I try to unlock the car with the remote and it didn't work. I pressed the lock button...no sound. So...I tried the alarm button and it worked. The alarm started going off. I pressed the button again and it wouldn't stop. I pressed it and pressed it. It was so LOUD! I ran to the house and got Tony's keys...they didn't work either. I ran back to the car and unlocked it using the number pad on the door, opened the door and started the car. Ahhhh...quiet. I just thank the Lord that I didn't do that at 6 or 7 in the morning...boy would I have had angry neighbors.
I tried the lock and unlock buttons when I got to work and they were fine! Who knows?!?!
In conclusion, I have decided that I will no longer hit the alarm button just to see if it works. I'll just try the lock and unlock buttons again later. :)
Have a great day!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment