The low down on our family and all the happenings. We are a small family, but have lots of fun. Hope you find our lives as entertaining as we do. God Bless!!
We decided to let CDV have his first try with the chopsticks today. There was a lot of poking with each stick and picking up food with the fingers, but I must say he did pretty well for 18 months and his first time. He'll be a pro before we know it.
I have been bitten by the digital scrapbooking, crafting, frugal Momma bug. I have an amazing husband that is a soccer and football caoch and two wonderful little boys, 5 1/2 years and 1 1/2 years. My new life surrounded by boys has been a learning experience. Let's just say they ALL keep me entertained and on my toes! :o)
I LOVE IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment