Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Things About Theresa

1. I was lactose intolerant when I was a baby. I'm thankful I don't have that anymore because...
2.I LOVE icecream! (mint chocolate chip is my fav.)
3. Sweets are my downfall.
4. I loved to play house when I was in kindergarten
5. I always wanted to ride the bus in elementary, I LOVED IT! When I got to middle school I HATED IT! I was so thankful when my sister could drive...even if it wasn't always safe! :) hehehe
6. In Second grade I got in trouble for talking quite a bit.
7. I loved to draw when I was younger and I thought I wanted to be a cartoonist. Until I drew this bear in the back of a magazine, my parents paid a lot of money and I did this art course for 2 years. I found out that was not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. (Thanks Mom and Dad...sorry it didn't work out like we thought.)
8. I was so very upset in 5th grade when Clinton became president.
9. I broke my ankle in 6th grade, but I can't remember which one
10. A friend and I accidentally cooked poison ivy in 7th grade when we were making clay pots. The result was not good. She was highly allergic and I was pretty itchy myself.
11. I cleaned houses and a church for a few years in college...you wouldn't know it looking at my house though!
12. I met my husband at summer camp...we were both counselors.
13. I had no clue he liked me...I didn't even know I liked him. After we started dating I remembered looking over at the tennis courts every day to see if he was there. CBS memories.
14. My family and I drove to Kansas almost every year for Thanksgiving. We sang goofy songs every time. Our best "real" song is Going to the Chapel.
15. My mom, dad, sister and I all sang that song at my wedding.
16. One time when I was little my dad said, "you would cry at the drop of a hat." He dropped his hat and I started crying.
17. I'm easily amuzed. When I was dating Tony I thought it was funny that his first and last name are shorter than my first name (Tony Vu, Theresa) It still makes me smile thinking about it.
18. When I was pregnant all I wanted to eat was french fries, potatoes and chocolate milk. That sounds good even now! :)
19. I am addicted to rearranging furniture. I always feel like there should be a better way.
20. I love to digital scrapbook ( I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus)
21. I love to take pictures.
22. I love tickling my son and listening to him giggle.
23. I enjoy blogging and reading blogs.
24. I like to create things (crafts mostly)
25. I am amazed constantly of the ways God blesses us and provides for us.

No comments: