Friday, January 16, 2009

18 months ~ Language Translation

Here are some of the things CDV says now. I hope you enjoy learning his language as much as we do!

Much Love!
Theresa

color ~ "kaka" (I know, I know...you don't have to say anything, but that's what he says)

ball ~ "ball"

Elmo ~ "Elmo"

Ernie ~ "Ernie" ( I made the r small because he barely says it.)

banana ~ "nana"

dinosaur ~ "di-saur"

outside ~ "ousigh"

fishy ~ "shishy"

elephant ~ (makes the sound and lifts his arm in the air)

jump ~ "jum"

apple ~ "appoo"

car ~ "ca"

juice ~ "ju"

water ~ "wa wa"

whee ~ "whee"

wow, cool ~ "wow, coo"

up ~ "up"

down ~ "dow"

no ~ "no" or "no, no, no"

cheese ~ "chee"

chip ~ "chip"

Sid (cartoon) ~ "Si"

cracker ~ "cracoo"

cookie ~ "cukie"

please ~ "peas"

thank you ~ "tan too"

choo choo ~ "choo choo"

whoa ~ "whoa" or "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!"

all done ~ "ah duh"


more ~ "mo"

circle ~ "sersal"

moon ~ "moo"


No comments: