Christmas celebrations were great. We were very blessed with family and gifts. However, we are now swimming in toys and I need to decide a way to rotate them before they completely consume us! :) CDV got some clothes, new PJs, toys, books, toys, books and some money. We were able to spend a few days with my family in Jonestown (near Austin) and then we returned home to spend some time with Tony's family. There were many late nights through the holidays and I can't quite keep up as well as I used too. That may have a little to do with a small "alarm clock" (in the shape of an 18 month old little boy) I have that I can't seem to turn off when I want to. :)
For New Years we spent that night with Tony's aunt's family. They were very kind to open their home to us. After that Tony and I rang in the New Year together as we toasted with sparkling white grape juice (YUCK!). It was a gift from a neighbor so we said "why not?" Tony is still working on finishing off the bottle. NO THANK YOU! It was really nice to be able to have 2 weeks together as a family. CDV got even more attached to his daddy over the break. He wanted to be with him all the time.
I will share some more pictures of the Christmas break with you soon. For now I leave you with the latest picture of the little one in his new Sesame Street PJs with ELMO and his Cookie Monster slippers (hand-me-down from a neighbor).

PS. Now whenever he finds those slippers he brings them to me to put on him...so silly! :)
Much Love!
Theresa

No comments:
Post a Comment