Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LIFE

No pictures today, but I thought I would let you all know what's been going on with us the last couple of weeks since my last post. We celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my family in the Austin area and then came back home for the rest of the break and celebrated with Tony's family Thanksgiving day. The next week we went back to work and the usual. I, however, had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. CDV goes to 2 different Mother's Day Out (MDO) programs while I'm at work. Well, one day I drove all the way across town to drop him off and realized I was at the WRONG ONE! That was not the greatest start to the day, but God took care of me and all was fine. (I had a feeling that was going to happen eventually.)

This past Friday CDV got sick and then I caught the worst stomach bug I've ever had. It came out of no where, very unexpected. I was quarantined to the bedroom for Friday and Saturday. I started feeling better Sunday, but I have just recently regained my energy. Tony did a great job putting up with CDV and me both not feeling well all weekend. We thought CDV was better and sent him to MDO on Monday. Well...Tuesday morning there was an explosion in his diaper (enough said) and he felt awful and laid around all day. I called the doctor and got him an appointment for today. He said he not only had the stomach bug (pretty much gone now), but also a sinus infection. Poor little guy. :( He got a shot of medicine this morning (not to mess with the stomach anymore) and will take oral antibiotics starting tomorrow evening to help him kick the infection.
So...it's been a busy and rough few weeks, but God has taken care of us and we have survived. He will never give us more than we can handle.
Thank you all that have sent prayers up regarding our sickness!
Love you!
Theresa Vu

No comments: