Thursday, November 27, 2008

You Aren't a French Fry

CDV is great with ketchup...usually. Well, this night we decided to eat in front of the TV. We put down an old towel and sat Christian there with his nuggets, fries and ketchup. He was doing so wonderful. Tony and I had finished so we walked to the kitchen to clean up (I forgot about the ketchup). A minute or so later it hit me that CDV was quiet and we had left him there with ketchup. Needless to say he decided to experiment with finger painting himself in that minute we weren't looking. I took the plate away and then had to make a decision. I could choose to get mad (it was my fault), or I could choose to take a picture and remember this moment. I decided to make a memory...and then head to the bath with my little french fry.




No comments: