I have been taking CDV to MDO/ KDO (Mother's Day Out/ Kid's Day Out) for this school year at two different places M, T & Th. When I was driving to one this morning the thought came into my head that I needed to see if they have an opening for Wed. CDV loves it and I could use some extra hours before Summer. Anyway, before I could even ask anything the director was talking to the teachers in his class about needed more kids and I overheard. So I asked what days they had available. I told them I would have to see if I could tutor that day and if I could, then he would come that day too. Well, God took care of us. I can tutor that day and there is an opening for CDV. Sorry, first had to give props to God for how AMAZING He is!
Now, for the Proud Mama. CDV has his moments where he drives me nutso, but he is really a sweet little boy and amazes me with how well he listens...most of the time. Anyway, his teachers told me today that they love having him and never have any problems...very easy going. I have thought that, but I'm his mom. Then...I asked if he says thank you ("tan-too"). They told me he almost always says please ("peas") and thank you ("tan-too"). We are so BLESSED to have such a precious, well-mannered 18 month old child!
Ok...bragging done!
Love ya'll!
Theresa
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment