CDV normally HATES it when we brush his teeth. However, he LOVES to "brush" his own teeth and actually gets mad when we finally say "all done" and take the toothbrush away.
This has been one of the most frustrating things about being a mother for me (I'm sure I need to through a "so far" in right here). CDV refuses to let us brush his teeth, we literally have to pin him down most of the time and it still doesn't seem like it gets much accomplished. We keep trying day after day though.
Today was an amazing day though...he let me! I was so shocked and I kept scrubbing until he would let me no more. I have come to discover that it's not really very easy to brush someone elses teeth, even when they are semi-cooperative.
Hopefully this cooperating keeps up!
Much Love!
Theresa
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment