The low down on our family and all the happenings. We are a small family, but have lots of fun. Hope you find our lives as entertaining as we do. God Bless!!
Now, tell me how you got the blogs you are following posted on the sidebar? I still haven't quite figured out all the fancy stuff....like changing my background! LOL!!
I have been bitten by the digital scrapbooking, crafting, frugal Momma bug. I have an amazing husband that is a soccer and football caoch and two wonderful little boys, 5 1/2 years and 1 1/2 years. My new life surrounded by boys has been a learning experience. Let's just say they ALL keep me entertained and on my toes! :o)
I LOVE IT!!
1 comment:
Wow, he is absolutely precious!
Now, tell me how you got the blogs you are following posted on the sidebar? I still haven't quite figured out all the fancy stuff....like changing my background! LOL!!
Post a Comment