So, we are off to another adventure at camp this summer...Not the camp Tony and I met at, we aren't in college anymore, now we are married and now we have an "almost 2 year old." Once again I add...an adventure! :) What can I say? God kind of threw it in our lap, so we have decided to run with it. Although I must admit, some days I feel like running away from it...the packing at least.
Anyway, there are mixed feelings of excitement, nerves and the "what in the world are we doing" feeling (speaking for myself at least). Tony will be in charge of all the boy campers and boy counselors this summer (that has a title, but it escapes me...big surprise!) and I will be the Office Manager (not real sure of ALL my responsibilities yet). Christian is in charge of playing ALL DAY LONG with friends (kids of the other leadership staff).
The camp we are going to work at is Camp Good News at Forest Glen Camps in Huntsville. We will be there for almost 2 months. Our friends Kevin and Anitra Edney live there full time and Kevin is the Camp Director. Our other friends (the one I blame for getting us into this...hehe, j/k) are Chris and Kate Gomez. Chris is the Assistant Camp Director and Kate is the Camp Director at the Day Camp (on the same property).
So, that's the run down on our summer and when we get back, we will be right back in the swing of things with Tony's soccer camp and school will be here in a blink of the eye (but let's not think about that).
Hope ya'll have a wonderful summer and I'll keep you up to date as much as I can (not real sure about the time I'll have).
Much Love!
Theresa
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heehee! We are excited to have your family on the Forest Glen Team. Love you and see you very soon!
Post a Comment