Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goggles










The other day we were trying to clean out some stuff and we found these blue swimming goggles my dad bought for me a long time ago. CDV wanted to put on the "glasses". We put them on him and he just giggled and sat there. After a little while I said, "Ok, lets take these off and put them up." The response, "No! hehehehe" and ran out of the room. I decided it wasn't hurting anything for him to wear them so I said he could keep them on. He wore them longer than any other "accessory" (glasses, hats, etc.) he ever has. I can't wait for him to really enjoy playing dress up more. (Although, I do realize what is going to come with that..."I WANT TO BE BATMAN TODAY!"...as we are leaving the house. Let's pray for good compromising. hehehe :)

Much Love!

Theresa






No comments: