Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I close my eyes?"

This has been the theme for the day at our house. I will send CDV to his room to put something away. Everytime he gets to the hallway he says, "I close my eyes?" I tell him to be careful and go slow. The first time he went he got all the way down there, turned to go in his room and ran into the doorway with the books he was carrying. He started laughing, opened his eyes, closed them and continued into his room. Quickly after that he came running out saying, "I did it! I did it!" So very proud of himself and of course he had to do it again. :) The next time he went a little crooked and bummed into the wall a few times on the way there. It didn't stop him from being super proud of himself when he made it though.

No comments: