Thursday, September 3, 2009

Night Time

Our new night routine consists of the four B's Bath, Book, Brush and Bed. Things have been going a lot better since we got back from camp...I was a little worried. Of course along with the 4 B's we have prayer and LOTS of hugs and kisses. Tonight as I was putting Sour Patch to bed (Tony is away at football) he went right down, but wanted more and more kisses. I came back in to check on him about 10 minutes later and he was squeezing his eyes shut. I asked him if he wanted to be covered and he raised his arm in the air, eyes still squeezed shut, and said, "I want more kisses." Who can pass that up?! I gave him more kisses and he raised his arm in the air, eyes still squeezed shut, and said, "I want more hugs." Once again I couldn't pass up the opportunity for some little boy lovin'. I said, "I love you." As I left the room I heard, "okay." :) Goofy little boy!

No comments: