Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camp Update

We have now been away from home for 23 days. That sounds crazy, but it has been good. I only have a few minutes to write...here is a little overview of our life.



CDV is having a blast getting worn out by the other kids and running, swimming, jumping and running, swimming, jumping and running, swimming, jumping. Unfortunatly the bugs really like him too. We get to eat all three meals together and I am trying to go swimming in the afternoon everyday with him. Can you believe he will be 2 in 2 and a half weeks?!

Tony drives the bus in the morning to go pick up kids for Day Camp and then is busy all day long hanging out with kids. We get to see each other here and there in the office and around. Not as much as I would like to, but here and there is better than nothing. We eat lunch and dinner together every day.

I (Theresa ) am busy in the camp office or the front office all through the day. This week is a lighter week for me and it helps that I know a little more about what I am doing now.

The first week, last week, went great. This week is Teen Week and seems to be off to a good start. I am hoping to get out and about more as the summer goes on and I get things done quicker.

Well, back to work b/c I'll be going swimming soon!!

Hugs and Kisses to all...miss you and see you soon!

MUCH LOVE!
Theresa Vu

No comments: