Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

The same weekend we went to Sea World we had a Memorial Day celebration with my side of the family (The Miller Family that lives in the Austin area). All of my grandparents were there (I have 3 sets...long story :), one of my aunts and uncles, a really close friend and of course my sister, parents and us. My niece was at her dad's so she wasn't able to come. I'm sorry we missed having her. LOVE YOU DESTINY! I was only able to put up a few pictures. I'll be making scrapbook pages to put up here later with more...stay tuned! hehehe
Those were a couple of group shots of some of the family that was there. We were watching the horseshoe throwing competition. Below is Tony in action.
CDV kept himself pretty entertained in the play pen with some blocks and other things. He stayed there quite a while, which was very nice.
Oh boy was he tired. He fell asleep in the car within a minute of us leaving...it was crazy! It sure did make the drive home a lot easier though.

No comments: