Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rolly Polly Invasion...GROSS!!!!


Okay...things are better now, but we have been fighting this Rolly Polly invasion for a couple of weeks now. We have always had a few here or there, but this was INSANE!!! They were all over the kitchen floor, dining room floor, bathroom floors and some of the bedroom floors. Tony sprayed inside and out a few times to help the problem. At first it didn't work, but now we know it did because there is a line of dead rolly pollies outside our frint and back door. Now, about the picture...one night I swept and vacuumed up all the rooly pollies in the house (I have to do this often since our son enjoys feasting on them for some reason....EWWWW!!). Well, the next morning I walked into the kitchen and I said to myself, "You have got to be kidding me!" I had to sweep again and the picture is what was there over night. Praise the Lord that spray worked! We still have to keep an eye out...our little one will put something in his mouth and look at us...we usually know what we will get on the finger sweep. YUCK!


Hope you aren't too grossed out...Love ya! ~ Theresa

No comments: