Now before you start to feel too bad for this little guy I want you to know he is not hurt or in need. Christian is throwing a little fit. He has begun doing this when we move things away from him or won't let him go somewhere he shouldn't be. I'm not sure how I did it, but I managed to catch it on camera and plan to show him later in life. I do have to say that it's not something that happens ALL the time, but he does do it. Silly little boy!
Christian is really chewing on things again because he is working on getting his two front teeth to join his bottom two teeth and eat his "real food" with. That's right...Christian no longer likes plain old baby food, he wants the real stuff. He is lovin' fruit (peaches, pears, bananas, strawberries and grapes), veggies (green beans, carrots, peas) and meat (mostly chicken so far).
Not only is he eating "real food", but he is starting to pull up on EVERYTHING. If he can grab it, then he's trying to use it to stand up on. Christian is even getting where he will let go with one hand at times, but then he realizes it and sits down real quick. One of his favorite places to play is by the front door when it's open so he can look out the glass screen door. We have to make sure we don't leave shoes over there though...he likes to eat them! YUCK!
I had to include these pictures before this note because it's sad and funny. The other day when Tony got home Christian was being really silly. Crawling everywhere really fast and laughing A LOT. It's was so funny we started playing with him on the bed. Well...we tickled and played with him so much that he threw up! Poor little guy. Needless to say, we are going to try not to get him going so much again. He is so much fun and we LOVE HIM! Thanks for hanging in there with this post. I hope you enjoyed it.Love,
Theresa

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What a doll--I'm sure you guys must be loving life right now with such an adorable boy! Glad to have your blog address now--I'm sure Chris had it and just failed to mention what it was! : ) I'll keep checking in on ya'll! Have a great week~Kelly p.s. secretly, are you a little glad that soccer is over? Not that it means you won't still hear about it--Chris and Tony can't keep from calling each other to discuss anyway! : )
Post a Comment