Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk

I love this stuff! I recently (after we did this) discovered from a friend that it's even more amazing and even BRIGHTER colors when it is wet! So...bring on the spray bottles!!! C and I had a great time with the chalk for a few days. I drew a train track, a tree, a carousel and our whole family. We became trains and "choo, chooed" all around that train track for a good long time. However, there was one problem...C is a little obsessed with stop lights right now he decided I was going to keep being a train, but he was going to run in front of me with a piece of red chalk and mark a line and yell, "RED LIGHT!" about every foot. Talk about a jerky train ride!







1 comment:

Paula said...

Awe! Even DeeDee made the family list. How sweet!