Praise the Lord for a good report at MDO today!
The past week CDV has suddenly discovered wrestling, being rough and hitting (well, more than usual). Last Tuesday I picked him up at Paul Ann and his teacher said he had been screaming a lot. Wednesday I picked him up from the other MDO (Sierra Vista) and another boy and he started hugging each other and falling down on top of the other. Thursday we are back at Paul Ann and I am told he was pushing his head against other kids, not hard, but still! So Friday-Sunday he's with us and when he gets mad he has to find something to hit. Sometimes it's a table, couch, chair or HIMSELF! He swats at us, but doesn't usually hit b/c he knows he gets in big trouble for that.
So this week:
Monday at Sierra Vista I got to pick him up and he was in TIME OUT (we do this at home, but he had to do it at school now!! oh dear!)! He had been PUSHING KIDS DOWN and LAYING ON TOP of them!!! Yesterday we were back at Paul Ann and I warned them about how he had been and to put him in time out right away if needed. They said he was still rough, but not as bad as last week.
TODAY!
I picked him up from Sierra Vista and a GOOD REPORT! First thing I ask, "So how was today?" (bracing myself) They said, "MUCH BETTER! There were a few things, but much better." It gave me a glimpse of hope for the future.
Time for a little more work on USING YOUR WORDS!!!!
Be BLESSED and MUCH LOVE!
Theresa Vu
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment