Saturday, October 11, 2008

Glow Stick Fun

We didn't have service this Saturday night, so we were thinking of something fun to do together. Not a whole lot you can do different with a one-year old. So...I found some glow sticks I had bought at the Dollar Tree. SO MUCH FUN! They made the shape of a ball and we rolled it around the room like twice before C. pulled it apart. C. kept saying, "Wow! Cool!" over and over...it was so funny. Since the ball had been destructed more than once we decided to let him play fetch for a while and he LOVED that. We had all the lights off in the house and he would run to get them and bring them back. We had a great time. Tony ended up falling asleep on the couch at some point and I started sticking them in my hair. C. would pull them out and put them back in. I thought it would be a fun picture. Wasn't the greatest quality...I'm still working on my photography skills. Hopefully one day I can take a class. Anyway, glow sticks are fun. Check out a dollar store near you for some cheap fun and entertainment.

Much Love!
Theresa



No comments: