Sunday, July 13, 2008

College Station and Huntsville

The week of CDV's actual birthday we went to visit our friends in College Station and Huntsville. In College Station we were able to spend a little time with Mrs. Jones (my student teaching mentor and College Station Mama) and had lunch with Chris Kovacs (boys soccer coach Tony worked with) and visited for a short while. We stayed with Chris, Kate and Hannah at their new home for 2 nights and visited thier camp in Huntsville. After we left there we attended Nathan George's (the George family are long time friends) wedding, also in Huntsville. Of course I didn't take any pictures while we were there! Don't ask me what I was thinking. Below are a couple of pictures from good ole' CS. Things that I saw pretty much every day for 5 years. Great memories there and I miss it, but I wouldn't change where God has taken us.
Love ya'll! Theresa


No comments: